- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. The pricelist does not include the shipping cost of the cabinets. There will be a $50.00 handling fee for all shipments.
- Cabinets are individually boxed, placed onto pallet, and shipped to businesses with or without a loading dock, residences, and construction sites. A person will need to be present to inspect and sign for the shipment.
- All destination must be tractor trailer accessible
Please contact us as soon as possible should there be any problem concerning the delivery.
- All shipments should be thoroughly inspected for damage by the buyer or the buyer’s designated recipient before the shipment is accepted or signed. The buyer is responsible for all damage that occurs following shipment.
Claims for Loss / Damages
- Before signing for shipment, please note the damage / loss on the bill of lading with the driver. Carriers information and claim instructions would be available on the bill of lading.
- J&K Cabinetry will not be responsible for shipping charges for reordered items.
Note: J&K Cabinetry takes pictures of your shipment before the shipment is shipped. Please contact us if they are needed for your claim.